Latin Ballroom Dance Classes Are Conducted in Accordance with the International Style of Dance
- Cha Cha Cha
- Paso Doble
- Viennese Waltz
Beginners Ballroom Dance Course
In our Beginners Ballroom Dance Course you will learn the essential Standard Ballroom and Latin Ballroom steps including mastering body alignment, dance frame and posture.
Our Ballroom Beginners Dance Course is perfect for those of you with little or no dance experience, or as a refresher course.
Exact content may differ depending on the duration and pace of class but the topics covered generally include:
- Understanding posture and awareness of the dancing space
- Developing body awareness especially coordination of the arms, feet and head
- Learning essential elements of Ballroom dancing such as rise and fall, lock steps and chasse
- Understanding the different timings used in ballroom dancing such as 3/4 and 4/4 and learn to differentiate between the music of each of the ten ballroom dances
- You will continue to receive feedback throughout the course to ensure progression
Footwear and Clothing Attire:
Recommended are trainers / jazz boots or jazz shoes.
Comfortable clothing such as leggings, jazz pants, tight tracksuit bottoms, shorts, crop tops, tight t-shirts are recommended.
Bring a notebook and pen (optional).
There’s no need to bring a partner to join the course.
Select and Click. Make sure to browse left or right to see all of our services: